- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Derby, Tasmania
Shuttle to the Top of the Blue Derby Network with multiple options
Our scenic 40 minute uplift shuttle takes you high above Derby for the start of a unique all-mountain adventure. Initially undulating the trail then descends spectacularly through gondwana-like rainforest featuring endless berms and rollers in beautiful loamy soils. The exhilarating descending continues after the trail converges with Dam Busters, where riders are met with a choice of three trail options, which will end in Derby.
- Shuttle from Derby to the Atlas trail head.
- Black Dragon offering amazing black diamond technical slab
- Dam Busters descent to Devil Wolf which was Stage 1 of the EWS 2017
- Krushkas near Big Mumma then choose from the Krushkas descent or ride the
- Trouty trail Stage 6 of the EWS 2017 from Krushkas -famous for it's granite slab and gnar
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Fitness: Moderate to High